Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working directly with Development and Business Analysts team along with business customer and testing team members to understand business use cases, design and execute tests for them.
- Working with business and development teams to understand application workflows and plan for the testing of such workflows by defining appropriate test cases.
- Critically analyze business requirements, question, and resolve ambiguous requirements with business owners and ensure a clear understanding between QA and Development teams.
- Prepare / Execute automation functional/regression test scripts with Selenium
- Build / Manage automation framework using Selenium with Junit/TestNG frameworks
- Preparing Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Estimations, and Test Documents for manual and automated testing processes
- Participating in cross-functional team meetings and seek out answers to QA questions.
- Triaging defects to resolution with metrics and document remediation steps for future reference.
- Preparing the Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Cases & Test Data Setup
- Communicating with business partners as well as internal and external technical teams including working with remote and offshore teams
- Experience of working with offshore counterpart leading through detail level of coordination for QA deliveries.
- Experience with SQL queries to review and update test data
- Experience with Database relationship models.
- Experience functioning in a QA lead capacity for testing projects
- 3+ years of end-to-end testing experience including requirements analysis, test case design and development, testing execution, maintenance, and Test automation.
- 3+ years’ experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- 1+ years’ experience in Agile and Waterfall environments
- 1+ years’ experience Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Test data management, Test environment management
- Testing batch support and operations
- Ensure self and others’ adherence to enterprise testing standards, frameworks, and controls
- Processes: – SAFe/Agile, SDLC, Test Management
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience in developing and understanding of HTML, XML, CSS, and experience in using version control tools like SVN, Git, GitHub
- Financial services industry experience and annuity domain knowledge
- Test automation experience using Selenium or Cucumber
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information System, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study or related experience